- 47seven likes this
- 47seven said: atta boy. that’s a friend, there
- grindlebone reblogged this from peternyc and added:
- grindlebone likes this
- trankillement likes this
- thesecretlifeofmachines likes this
- peternyc reblogged this from youmightfindyourself and added:
- peternyc likes this
- youmightfindyourself posted this
We are less than $1000 away from our funding goal, woohoo!
Bin and his Kickstarter project are close.
I put in my donation of $75.00
I’m going to bump it up a bit with this offer.
If you are in the NYC area (or will be) and match my $75 donation, I’ll:
- Take you out for coffee and the appropriate snacks at my favorite shop (La Colombe)
- Give you something I’ve designed for free (super secret, but trust me you’ll want it. If not, I’m sure you can ebay it for more than your donation)
- We can talk about anything you want.
Well, almost anything.
I’m not sure how fun debating religion all day would be, but if you want to talk design, career advice, fashion, dating in NY, shopping, food, starting your own company, you can feel free to pick my brain.
No limit on how many people can jump on this. I’d say a huge table of young people discussing life over coffee is a good thing.
email me with your proof of donation and we’ll get things rolling
Blake… make some friends